AlterG Helps Patients Move Like Never Before
The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® enhances a therapist’s ability to assist patients in faster recovery. The weightless feature provides greater safety and security to patients who may be at risk of falling due to age, physical condition, or stage in recovery. The treadmill’s unweighting technology allows for greater care and treatment possibilities, including:
- Allows patients to rehabilitate with less pain while reducing the risk of further injury, which may enable patients to heal faster.
- Provides physical therapists a precise way to track patient progress, keeping patients engaged and motivated during rehab.
- Helps clinics, therapists and trainers set themselves apart by offering the most advanced physical therapy technology available.
- Acts as both a rehab device and wellness tool that gets patients excited to continue using it for training beyond short term rehab.
AlterG is offered at the following physical therapy locations:
The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® can be rented at following prices:
This pricing is for non-patients:
- 1 session – 30 minutes – $15
- 5 session pass – 30 minute maximum – $60
- 10 session pass – 30 minute maximum – $100
*Note: You can schedule up to 30 minutes per day. Contact us for more information or to schedule your session.
Who are AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmills for?
Recover from injury or surgery, manage a neurological condition, relieve the burden of excessive weight or deconditioning from illness or disease.
Age actively and maintain or regain strength and endurance in a supportive, fall-safe environment.
Start rehab sooner, train while protecting or recovering from an injury or surgery, increase training volume while minimizing stress-related injuries.